Topic: [THAC XII] A Fresh Start for the Both of Us

Directory Link

[THAC XII] A Fresh Start for the Both of Us

YouTube

THAC XII (2015) was one crazy day! This was my first year participating. I began work a little late, three hours after the start time, and finished with less then two hours before the submissions closed. The film is by no means perfect or even great for that matter, but hopefully it still conveys this years theme well, "A Fresh Start." I hope you enjoy it.

PunBB bbcode test

Last edited by Legofan Productions (January 4, 2015 (05:52pm))

Re: [THAC XII] A Fresh Start for the Both of Us

Nice! I enjoyed the story a lot. I like how the table bent when the boss hit it. I can tell you were rushed in the middle when there was no animation while the guy was on the computer, but that's ok. Keep up the good work.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

Nice! I enjoyed the story a lot. I like how the table bent when the boss hit it.

Thanks, that is one of my favorite shots!

I can tell you were rushed in the middle when there was no animation while the guy was on the computer, but that's ok.

Yeah, I had actually filmed those frames, but at 3:45 in the morning, I didn't have time! mini/lol

Nice story, and I agree with Rioforce about the keyboard animation. But, I must congratulate you on making it all the way through your first THAC.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?